I am currently active in the Squeak community and this is what I have got to offer in that area:
- RemovalScript, an aggregated loadscript for Squeak 3.6.
- HttpView2, a lightweight webframework based on Comanche which is different since it uses Smalltalk as the webpage description language.
- SharedStreams, two stream implementations for multi Process use. Hopefully these will enter the image soon! :-)
- SqCVS, a Squeak implementation of the CVS pserver socket protocol. Should easily port to other Smalltalks. Not quite useful yet.
- SqueakMap, a Squeak meta catalog.
- StableSqueak Article, an article I wrote about the Stable Squeak effort/project. Stable Squeak is currently stagnant.
- JDepper, a tool for analyzing dependencies in large Java projects. Uses among other things full dependency output from Jikes as input. No UI but still useful.
- NSIS installer for Squeak, hacked together a script to build a Win32 Squeak installer/uninstaller.
- Nag tool, a little demo web app for an article.
- Squeak GtkPlugin on Win32, just dabbling a bit so far.
- Code snippets, just a bunch of fun snippets.
- Namespaces, a proposal for a lightweight namespace solution for Squeak 3.7+.
- Squeak Biweekly, a beginning of a recurring report on the happenings in Squeak-dev.
- Lunar modules, some stuff I have done for Lunar Linux.