Gangleri release 0.4
The previous release was a looooong time ago, but development has been moving along, although at times sloooowly. Now finally we are pushing release 0.4 aka "Gangleri" (or the "Getting it out"-release), out the door!
It is slightly done in "mid-air", not a fully tested release but we just needed to get it out. :)
What Gangleri contains? Well, something like this:
- Moved up from 3.8 to Squeak 3.10.2.
- Moved up to latest Magma (r41Gamma1)
- Moved up to latest Seaside 2.8a1 (lr-578) and Scriptaculous (lr-242)
- Moved to almost latest KomHttpServer (7.0.5)
- Added Seaside28Jetsam (kph.70)
- Rewrote image build script to use LPF.
- Added first shot at Alarms from Martin.
- Gjallar itself version 0.4.385 (Q2 package)
- ...and a huge load of features (compared to the previous release, since it was so long ago) and some bug fixes too.
Get it here: